Thursday 10 October 2013

.....Killing Me Softly.....



     The same old nonsensical stuff seem to be 'killing me softly'. Stuff related to certain specimens, stuff related to the CBs plus the other stuff too. Topmost crap on the list is their individual sickening attitude, which have been slowly sucking the life out of me. Indifference, utter laziness, taking things too much for granted plus indulging in useless and wasteful activities, have been 'crap', that I have to contend with, since time immemorial.

     Needless to say, I've been feeling miserably disappointed, beyond measure. This accumulated stress and tension have triggered a whole lot of negative reaction within me.....physically, mentally and emotionally. Of late, especially, I feel that my health is taking a massive 'downward tumble'. I've been bugged, at one time or another, by a multitude of health issues, in the likes of:-


1.   Vertigo (Dizziness)

2.   Endless yawnings
3.   Flatulence
4.   Bodily aches and pain/cramps
5.   Creaking joints
6.   Carpel tunnel syndrome
8.   Diarrhoea
9.   Urinary tract infection
10. Night sweat/excessive body heat
11. Fever, flu and cough
12. Extreme fatigue and
13. Severe Depression

     A few of these may be related to the Big M phenomenon, but the rest are definitely stress induced. I can safely bet that my personal doctor cum confidante thinks that I'm only 'psychologically ill'. Me? A 'psycho'? Hmmmmm..... I've also been labelled a hypochondriac, BUT one thing's for sure, the illnesses and discomfort that have been hounding me are certainly for real. I'm not just faking things, okay? As long as the 'triggering factors' still exist, I'll most definitely, be 'killed softly'.....SIGH!


No comments:

Post a Comment