Wednesday 23 October 2013

.....Feeling Miserable with a Capital 'M'.....



          I'm feeling Miserable, with a capital 'M' today. Sad to say, that I'm still about to touch on, and write about more 'unhappy' things, or are they, the 'same old unhappy things'? The latter, I reckon! It looks like 'Happiness', in the true sense of the word, has been deluding me, for the longest time. The catalysts for my 'down' feeling, are two-pronged this time around. 

          One, it's the 'unknown' (really!) state of my being. The so-called 'unknown', honestly, has triggered a lot of 'negativity' within me (and I do mean A LOT!). I'm aware that certain 'things' are practically inevitable, but still!.....It's disheartening.....really, really disheartening!


          The second 'sadness-inducing' factor is best left unwritten, unsaid and unexplained. Suffice it to say that I've long given up on this matter. It's just a mere waste of my breath and my energy to be overly concerned with this state of affairs. Sigh!


          As a means of taking my mind off  these 'sickening thoughts and feelings', I have been channeling my energy into doing my own therapy, in the form of sewing some pretty (if I may say so, myself!) patchwork pieces. They definitely do bring some respite to me.....Thank goodness! 




























No comments:

Post a Comment