Tuesday 23 April 2013

.....Just Unclogging # 7.....




I may be smiling, but.....

It's EXTREMELY STRESSFUL and such a big hassle to drive my car (even in my own vicinity), these days.....what with the never-ending heavy traffic, the nerve-wrecking traffic congestions and the 'sickening' inconsiderate drivers! You wouldn't want to hear the expletives that are uttered by me (most times!), whenever I'm in the driver's seat. God forbid! AND the excruciatingly painful cramps that I sometimes feel, when I'm behind the wheels, almost always serve as the 'bitter pill which I have to swallow', so to speak. This is the main reason why I'm opting to be more house-bound, of late. Sigh! How I wish I could employ a chauffeur, to relieve me of my woes. Fat hopes, Hasnah! Fat hopes!

No comments:

Post a Comment