Saturday 13 April 2013

.....Just Unclogging # 5.....




     Hmmm.....Loneliness with a capital 'L' seems to be my middle name, of late. It always has been actually, but the intensity seems to have magnified itself manifold, as time passes by. Oh, I don't know! I seem to have lost all my friends and relatives since my retirement in 2001, and more so, since August 2002 and the 'blessing', which I received in June 2009 really put the icing on the cake, so to speak. I seem to have withdrawn more and more into my shell, no thanks to certain sickening beings! I'm a recluse of the first degree now! Sigh! I seem to be getting solace only from 'inanimate' things now, rather than from the 'live' ones. The wise often say that "Things Happen For A Reason", but to date, I've simply failed miserably to identify the so-called 'reason' for my being in this indescribably stinking mire. Double sigh! To me, the days just seem to be drifting by.....very slowly at times.....with no one to really talk to and no one to joyfully laugh with.....absolutely no one! It's sad, honestly! Yeah, it's honestly 'damned' hard to be, to stay and to remain positive. It really is 'damned' tiring to be bugged by this 'damned' predicament'!!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment