Thursday 15 March 2018

.....The Dance.....

 
 
 
 


With CA came the darkness
That brought me to my knees
Then, darkness took me by the hand
It said, " Come dance with me."

As we danced,  I felt such sadness 
As we danced, I felt such fear
As we danced, I felt such weakness
As we danced, I cried such tears.

Suddenly, my eyes were blinded
By an incredibly brilliant light
While dancing in CA's silence
Darkness led me to its light.

Then light took me in its arms
It said, "Let me lead the way."
I'll show you CA's gifts
They're in each moment of everyday.

As we danced, I saw such joy
As we danced, I saw such hope
As we danced, I felt the strength
Light gave me, to carry on.

EXPRESSIONS OF A CA JOURNEY.



 
 
P.S
I 'borrowed' this poem which was framed, and hung on the wall in the Onco Department, HSIJB, way back in 2009. 


No comments:

Post a Comment