Wednesday 10 January 2018

.....Expressing Feelings From The Deepest Core Of Me.....


It's only been ten days into the new year, 2018, and already I'm feeling that there's been absolutely no change whatsoever, in everything, particularly, in this unfortunate situation I'm in. I'm still bogged down with endless chronic pain, from the tip of my hair to the tip of my toes, literally! It is a daily occurrence, honestly! It follows suit that my daily mood will be a nightmare! It's mostly Down, as opposed to being Up! It is sickening, I can tell you! Most times, I have to resort to these three things, (my BFF) to help me get some measure of relief. SIGH! What have I done to deserve such a predicament? Perhaps , never in my life before, have I done anything good! That might just be the reason, and now, I'm paying the price! SAD!
 
 
My BFF

 
 Feeling sad!

No comments:

Post a Comment