Sunday 30 August 2015

.....Memories of being a 'songbird'.....






"Those were the days my friend....." so sang Mary Hopkins.....
 
 
Well, during my working days with JKMNJ, I did participate in its extra-curricular activities. I was sometimes, invited to  render songs during our social nights..... So, I did 'nyanyi suka-suka' saja, as the Malay saying goes. To the experts, I may have sounded rotten, but I had a good time, needless to say. Those were fun moments, indeed!


I love music and I particularly cherish the meaningful evergreen melodies of the 50s up to the early 70s. They really bring back some beautiful and nostalgic memories for me. To this very day, I do tune in to Gold 90s' Vintage Showcase on Sunday mornings and Traxx FM's 'In Sentimental Mood' on Sunday nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment