Monday 31 August 2015

.....HAPPY 58th BIRTHDAY, MALAYSIA!.....


 
 
My beloved Malaysia turns 58 today. Happy Birthday, Malaysia! May you keep on growing from strength to strength.....

   
 
The Jalur Gemilang fluttering proudly in the wind.
 
 
 




 
The JKMNJ contingent marching on in clockwork precision.

 
 
 
On 31st August 1991, when Malaysia turned 34, I had the honour of participating in the parade, held at Dataran Merdeka in Kuala Lumpur. My department, Jabatan Kebajikan Masyarakat Negeri Johor represented the state of Johor at the parade. I, together with the other members of the contingent felt extremely proud, needless to say. This nostalgic memory is certainly special and will forever be etched in our memory banks.....
 
 
 
VIVA MALAYSIA!
 
 
I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment