Monday 17 June 2013

.....Jottings # 2.....




The 30 day countdown to July 16 2013 has begun. I'm fervently hoping that everything will be going on smoothly for me, and that what entails after that, would be good and not be too shocking. So, HMA!

Syukur Alhamdulillah, I'll be turning four pretty soon.....on Wednesday, 26.06.2013, to be exact. I feel truly blessed to be given this 'test' by Allah SWT.....and to date, I've survived pretty well. In the deepest chasm of my heart, I'm hoping that this state of affairs, healthwise that is, will be persisting for more years to come, InsyaAllah. 

Just for the record, most times, I do feel like I'm 'fighting a lonely battle'.....all by myself! No one (save for the late TL and my Oz sibling) seems to be bothered with my predicament. Those 'beings', who're 'supposed to be closest' to me, hardly show or voice out their care and concern. Just because my 'malady is invisible' and the fact that I'm still 'up and about', they take it to mean that I'm okay! Oh God! If only they knew, and understand and realized the seriousness of what it is that I'm afflicted with. What if they were in my shoes? How would they be feeling and reacting then?

Every trip that I make to attend my reviews, will be 'laced with tears'. It's really sad to be all alone, and everytime I see other people being accompanied by their loved ones, I can literally feel the 'sharp stab of excruciating pain in my heart'. Poor lonesome me! SIGH! BUT despite everything, I always console myself by saying that I SHOULD continue walking with HOPE in my heart and that I'm really NOT alone actually. Syukur Alhamdulillah.....Ameen.....

No comments:

Post a Comment