Wednesday 12 June 2013

.....Jottings # 1.....





Well, life goes on for me, with the usual 'bumps' along the way. Our Getaway to the Metropolis from Friday, 31.05.2013 till Sunday, 02.06.2013 was quite okay, despite the fact that the usual hiccups, did make themselves felt. But then, what else is new, eh?

Healthwise, I was bugged with the Big V on 5th June. Out of the blue, I felt the usual dizziness, accompanied by the endless yawning, plus the flatulence, the stiff and extremely sore shoulders and neck and to top it all, the 'knotty veins sensation' at the back of my head. Huge amounts of Axe Medicated Oil were slathered on my tummy, neck and shoulders and my head was massaged gently but thoroughly. I also applied Wutongku patches on my sore shoulders. All these I had to do by myself. Poor me! I really am suffering alone and in silence, as it has always been. Sigh! (^_^,)..... Luckily, the Big V subsided by the next morning, but the Wutongku patches remained intact for the next few days.


On 6th June, saw Dr H for my monthly checkup. My BP reading was 140/90. Besides getting the usual Amlodipine tablets, I took the liberty to request for medications for my dizziness and sore shoulders and neck.


On 11th June, I fulfilled my appointment with the Anaesthetist at HSI. I underwent some tests and the results came out a-okay. Dr Sean said that my surgery on 16th July can proceed as scheduled. Syukur Alhamdulillah. Yeah, Dr Sean also reminded me to reduce my sugar consumption and also to avoid unnecessary stress and tension. Hah! Fat hopes where the latter is concerned.


Other matters that have been bugging me no end are 'Lot No 1028 related'. I'm damned sick of the whole thing. When will the specimens over there ever stop bothering me????? They're all B.S's of the first degree!!!!! That's what they are!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment