Thursday 6 August 2020

.....Remembering My 71st Birthday, on Tuesday, 4.8.2020.....

 
 
 



 I had a memorable birthday, right from the morning till night time. In the morning, I received a nice surprise , by special delivery, in the form of a bouquet filled with goodies from my Princess and an unknown person. Later in the afternoon, Princess came home from work with a cake in tow. It was yummy! To end the special day, we enjoyed a sumptuous dinner at Dulang Kafe at Setia Tropika, Kempas, JB. Thank you very much, my Princess and Prince for the wonderful day filled with surprises! The only sadness the three of us  felt was the absence of our loved one, Allahyarham Encik Jaafar Bin Mahmood. May his soul be blessed by Allah SWT always. Al Fatihah (with recitation). Amin, Amin Yarabbal Alamin.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment