Sunday 17 December 2017

.....SIGH!.....

 
  
I'm just ventilating for the umpteenth time. I'm just reiterating the fact that this is the real me.....an individual, who has to deal with a multitude of health issues. I've had to deal with this situation since way back when, AND within the past eight and a half years, this problem of mine has magnified broad and wide! I have persevered to be strong, but I must admit that it's a very tiring  thing to do, on a daily basis. I have to be a pill popper, whether I like it or not! Yeah, everyone sees what I appear to be, but very few experience what I really am! However, I've never, for once, lost track of the fact that this is all Allah SWT's plan for me, and I have to be grateful for all the blessings and experience. Syukur Alhamdulillah. Ameen. Anyone else, who's in the same predicament as I am?
 
 
 
 

 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment