Friday 4 August 2017

....My Special Day.....

 
 
 



 
 

 
I'm commemorating the 68th anniversary of my birth today. Sixty eight years ago, on this date, I was born the eldest child to a couple of teenaged parents, at Jalan Hospital, Batu Pahat, Johor. I've really gone through a lot during all these years, lots of trials and tribulations, lots of happiness and sadness and a fair share of heartbreaks, as well! Health wise, I haven't been spared, either. As early as 1965, I'd already been plagued by a kidney disease. Much later, in 2009, I joined the Pink Fraternity, as to be expected. I was carrying on my Mom's legacy. As if, that wasn't enough, I've also inherited my Dad's medical problems, that is, High BP and DM. Syukur Alhamdulillah, thus far, I've been managing myself well, with the help of appropriate treatments and relevant medications. My BFFs these days, are definitely, the hospitals and health clinics.
 
 
 


 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment