Monday 10 February 2014

.....My precious life matters!.....Indeed it does!.....










A little bit of positive thinking doesn't hurt anyone. Despite having certain health issues to contend with, it's really a good move to make, on my part, that is, to just MOVE ON! My precious life matters! Indeed, it does!

I have been trying my level best, all this while, to look at my adversities squarely in their faces and battle on with my greatest might. From this moment on, I'll have to double my efforts and it's going to be a really BIG  "CHARGE! On to the battlefield!"

I'm fully aware that only I can help myself first, before others can lend their hand. To all my loved ones and friends, thank you for all your gentle words of encouragement and warm hugs. I truly appreciate them. Mmuuaahh.....!

No comments:

Post a Comment