Tuesday 6 August 2013

.....The 'Real' Yours Truly.....



     Syukur Alhamdulillah, I turned sixty-four a couple of days ago, that is, Sunday, 04.08.2013. Quite a few of my pals and relatives alike, have commented that I honestly 'don't look my age'. Truthfully speaking, I've heard this compliment being uttered to me since time immemorial. I feel truly, truly blessed because it's a gift from, none other than, The Almighty, Allah SWT. Syukur Alhamdulillah.....Ameen.....

     However, I am sad to admit that I am actually overwhelmed with a BIG and HUGE problem, so to speak. Despite my 'healthy-looking and radiant' exterior, I am, in the true sense of the word, being afflicted with several health issues and problems - both major and minor! I reckon I will have to face and tolerate them, 'for life'! Despite the seriousness of it all, I have resolved to stay positive always, because I have always believed that all these afflictions are, needless to say, Allah SWT's gifts for puny me. He is definitely testing my strength, endurance and resilience, beyond measure.....physically, mentally and also emotionally.....Allah SWT Is Great! Thank you Allah SWT.....


Observing my 64th birthday on Sunday, 04.08.2013


A survivor since 26.06.2009


Yes!


My middle name - Vertigo/headache


Endless yawning


Excessive gases/Flatulence


Never-ending stress


Carpel Tunnel Syndrome


Despite everything, I always feel extremely and truly blessed. Thank you Allah SWT!

No comments:

Post a Comment