Friday 5 July 2013

.....Guess who I found?.....


Maktab Sultan Abu Bakar (English College), Johor Bahru, Johor


Guess who I found, virtually? Yeah, they're none other than a few of my classmates from class of 1968 - 1969 Upper 6 Arts at the renowned Maktab Sultan Abu Bakar (English College), Johor Bahru, Johor. They are as follows:-

                                                                   
Amirsham Abdul Aziz


Faizah Mohd Tahir



  Norani Othman


 Normah Aris


 Siti Azizah Sheikh Abod


 Sharifah Fatimah Syed Omar


 Maznah Dasmi


 Latifah Endut


 Norsiah Harun


 Sujiah Salleh


 Upper 6 Arts A, Maktab Sultan Abu Bakar (English College), Johor Bahru -Year 1969


Yours Truly, Hasnah Rahimah Abdul Rahim


*They're all really wonderful people and I truly cherish their warm friendship. One other thing, they're all Celebrities, whilst I have always remained a Nonentity.*


No comments:

Post a Comment