Wednesday 13 February 2013

.....'LES MISERABLES' is my middle name.....





'Les Miserables' has been my middle name, of late. Well, actually it has been since the late '70s. I've been trying my utmost best, all these years, to quell the highly depressing thoughts and feelings, but time and time again, they keep on re-surfacing.....to haunt me, no end! Most times, I'll be questioning and questioning, "Why me?". Why must I be the unfortunate one to cross paths, and to contend with the highly s........ and b........... specimens? What do I gain by it all, at the end of the day? Yeah, what? It's no thanks to certain stupid and unfeeling beings, that I've landed myself in this mire. May these stupid nincompoops rot and get their just desserts in hell!

     Sigh! I jolly well know that it's utterly pointless for me to entertain these unhealthy feelings and thoughts, but then, I'm only HUMAN. I can't help but feel defeated, most times! Sob..sob..sob..!

No comments:

Post a Comment