Wednesday 24 October 2012

.....Ramblings # 1.....




feeling bushed.....'psychologically ill'?


           We're into the last week of October 2012. Ya Allah Ya Tuhanku, begitu cepat sekali masa berlalu! It's only two months to the much 'prophesied Armageddon', which has been earmarked for Friday, 21.12.12! Will it really materialize? Only Allah SWT knows and He's certainly not telling..... Anyway, on to some domestic goings-on. This week saw some repair works being done in this old "KK", namely the leaking roof (RM400/800), done on Monday, 22.10.12 and the leaking sink (RM95/185), done on Tuesday, 23.10.12. Apart from that, the mundane life in this household goes on and on and on..... 


          As for yours truly, I'm still being bugged by my 'chronic ill-health syndrome'. I'm at my wits end as to how I should handle this 'sickening discomfort'. It seems to be a daily occurrence now - the 'endless yawning' plus the 'dizzy sensation', at times. Guess I'll just have to tolerate it cos my doc doesn't seem to be too overly concerned with my 'affliction'. I can bet he must be thinking that I'm only 'psychologically sick'. Oh, I don't know.....What I can say is that whatever it is that I'm feeling, it is definitely genuine..... nothing less, mind you! Anyhow, my figures for this month are 140/90 (7.7), an exact repeat of last month's readings. Yeah, obtained another month's supply of Zynor tablets from my doc(RM 54.00 inclusive of the BS test fee). Here's hoping that I'll have better days ahead, health-wise especially.

No comments:

Post a Comment