Friday 7 September 2012

.....Just Unclogging # 1.....





          "Unclogging what?", you may ask.....Well, what else but my 'celebrated squeezed up chest'.....Sigh!

          Of late, I've been bugged by a multitude of feelings, most of which are in the Big B and Big D categories. Actually, quite a number of 'things' sicken me to the very core of my being, endlessly. Basically, they are the same old sickening things. It's pointless to highlight them, but one thing's for sure, they revolve around the same old (and not so old) sickening specimens, who are totally beyond redemption. Day in and day out, the same things seem to be occurring and they are really sapping me of my energy and driving away my sanity. Literally speaking, I'm forever stuck in this stupid old rut! I reckon, till the end of time, this nauseating state of affairs will prevail and continue to bug poor me. Sigh.....yet again!.....


Pre-1976 - The Memorable Happy Years.....Post-1976 - The Stinking Doldrums Years

No comments:

Post a Comment