Tuesday 24 July 2012

.....Negative Thoughts Syndrome.....







          Much as I tell myself NOT to EVER succumb to this unhealthy syndrome, I did fall victim to it yet again, lately. Since mid May 2012, I have been bugged by several health issues (imaginary or real, only Allah SWT knows and He's certainly not telling). I won't go into detail though, but it's sufficient to say that what I went through and 'FELT', seemed to be so VERY REAL. The 'goings-on' within my maiden family plus added stress and tension provided by another quarter, worsened matters. So much so that when I went for my monthly routine medical check-up a few days back, I found that my BP reading had 'sky rocketed'.

          I've been telling myself, YET AGAIN, that I have 'to take all the bulls by their horns and lead them back to Spain', so to speak. Hahaha..... I MUST NOT let all these unnecessary balderdash overwhelm and haunt me. It's definitely NOT WORTH IT! It is not worth being a victim of the Negative Thoughts Syndrome. After all, I'M A SURVIVOR and I must smile bravely AGAINST ALL THE ODDS! Syukur Alhamdulillah that 'things' turned out a-okay.....

No comments:

Post a Comment